1. I really enjoy cooking and baking. I make great cheesecake!
2. I'm Greek so I have a very big family! I also can speak Greek fluently.
![]() |
| My family! Dad, Stacy, me, Mom and Eric. I also have a big brother Steve who isn't in this picture. |
3. I LOVE performing in plays and musicals! This summer I played Princess Fred in Kaneland Arts Initiative's production of Once Upon a Mattress.
![]() |
| Princess Fred was from the swamps. She swam the moat to get to the castle! |
4. I'm starting grad school at NIU this fall. Go Huskies!
5. This summer I planted my first vegetable garden!
6. I love reading, word finds and crossword puzzles.
7. I have two adorable and smart nephews. Christopher is starting 2nd grade this year and Alexander is starting Kindergarten.
![]() |
| Alexander, me and Christopher. |
8. I have a crazy dog named Roxy. She has a ton of energy!
![]() |
| Silly Roxy! |
9. I love spending time with my family and friends.
![]() |
| Andrew and I enjoying summer! |
10. I can't wait to start learning with all of you!
Now it's your turn! Start thinking of 10 things you want to share with me and your classmates once school starts. You'll have a chance to make a list as well! See you all soon!





No comments:
Post a Comment